Sunday 19 January 2014

Hair!!

Right, hair was no biggy for me.
I have short hair, I wanted short hair. So not much I can do with it.
A lot of people like to grow their hair for their wedding's but no, not me. I look a scruff with long hair.
Ha I might look like a scruff with short hair too, but hey I like it :)

My hair is rather lopsided, an A symmetrical hair style...
What can you do with this??
Simples a clip.

We went on a mooch to Accesorize and bought a clip for me, and a clip each for my bridesmaids.
I originally wanted my bridesmaids to have loose curls, half up, half down.
But I don't think Katie was impressed with that, so when we had our hair trial, I let her decide what she wanted and I decided what I wanted, and then Emma - I am not sure we gave her a choice hahaha.
But as the 2 older bridesmaids had the same length hair I thought it would be nice for them to have the same style. Which worked well in the end.

My clip that I got from accesorize we felt was a little too small, so I went on a hunt on ebay for some clips/slides. The first one I bought was massive, but the second one, and the one I wore, was a bargain and it was lovely at only £3. I don't mind sharing my bargain secrets, as I do love a bargain and I am sure you lot do too.

I wasn't an overly fussed bride I don't think, and whatever the bridesmaids liked or wanted, I was ok with it. I didn't make them wear anything they didn't want to, and I let them choose everything, as long as they all liked it, as they would have the same :)




Hair stylist was my mum's friend Paula Mooney, and I think she did a fab job.
My bridesmaids with their hair done, and best man

Lovely side bun, with curls, and clip

Loose curls, and a plait held with a clip, or pearls and gems

My clip, side on view

Getting ready.

She also did my mum's hair and made her look lovely!!
They all had curls


Also I didn't get a make up artist. My older bridesmaids always put their make up on nicely, so I knew they would be ok if I didn't get one. And I never wear make up, so didn't want to look as though I did.

But me and my mum (who also doesn't wear make up) went into boots, and did that skin test things on the no.7 counter and got foundation to match our skin tones.
I was the palest one of all, hahaha but I knew this would be the case.
But we don't wear foundation, so asked the lady which was the best one to use, without feeling as though we had it on, and she gave us some form of liquid foundation.
Sorted!
Oh and then we got a free gift, which included mascara, eyeliner, eye shadow and lip gloss! sorted, thats our wedding make up :) (for me and my mum)
My sister and sister-in-law to be, have ooodles of make up, which I wouldn't have a clue where to start.
I would recommend no.7 stuff to anyone, I love it now. However don't wear it too often.




No comments:

Post a Comment