Monday 25 June 2012

Guest books and Disney

Hello!!

Bet you all think I had disappeared?

I have had a bit of work to do, and did not have much to say on a blog.
I have just started working on a guest book collection range, to go with the wedding stationery and invites.

Ring bound guest book £11

Smooth silky guest book £30

(These are to go with the pink vintage rose invites design, but can be made in any colour)

These are two that I have on offer, but I will have a 3rd, which is a mulberry card cover guestbook, not ring bound.

I am not sure which you prefer??



I have also had the pleasure of creating wedding invites for a bride and groom who will be getting married in the magical world of Walt Disney, Florida (Only a tad jealous)

Gorgeous fairy tale wedding invite for a disney wedding

Mirror mirror style disney wedding invite

Walt Disney wedding invite



These were some of the designs I worked on. I love the colours together, a baby blue and golden wedding theme, I loved creating these beauties.

The castle photo invite is actually my own photo which I took of the castle when I was there one year, and I thought the silhouette would work perfectly on the invite, then just added a touch of glitter, for that extra sparkle and magic.

If you are looking for bespoke invites, email me for a chat, and your requirements and I will do all I can to fulfil your wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment