Wednesday 7 November 2012

Christmas Spirit

Good Morning.
I am in such a festive mood. I know it is only the 7th November. But getting ready for christmas is one of the best times of the year.
We have Christmas markets, where you have to wrap up all warm and cosy, go get some hot chocolate or mulled wine. Have a look at all the lovely gifts and have a hotdog from the German hotdog stand, then maybe a huge chocolate muffin.

I just LOVE christmas,
Which is probably why I have decided to get married at xmas time. Yes, I know I have made a decision, I have been changing my mind about when to get married since I got engaged a year and a half ago. But I decided a christmas wedding would be perfect for me and my fella.
So now to design my own wedding invite.....
I am sorry but I will not be having any previews of this until I have sent them all out, which will be ages yet as I haven't set the date for definite, but I am looking at a venue after the 25th November as this is when they have their xmas decorations up. So excited!!!!

winter wedding coat

I have even been umming and ahhing about a winter wedding coat? Lots of comments on my facebook page on this idea. Some loved it, some did not.
winter wedding coat

No comments:

Post a Comment